Trade Ideas Blog
Recap of Last 4 Articles Appearing in Tech. Analysis of Stocks & Commodities
Dec 24, 2008
The latest issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities arrived the other day. Trade-Ideas contributes an article to their widely read section, “Traders’ Tips“, which showcases a particluar article that month and allows various vendors to be inspired how they might model such a strategy in their application.
One of the reasons I like the section (and the magazine) is how favorably Trade-Ideas methodology compares to that of the other vendors. Where they present endless formulas and equations, Trade-Ideas takes a snapshot of the configuration screen that shows the icons we use to create the strategy. Pretty simple.
The latest issue (February) did, however, print a mismatched graphic within our article – causing some confusion. Because of this simple error, I will reprint all the original, unedited articles here at the blog and will continue to do so each month.
November’s Issue – “Skate to Where the Puck Will Be”
- A fading strategy that uses speed to uncover a backtested and winning advantage in this volatile market
- The entire article is here: “Over Extended Up Move”
December’s Issue – “The Right Way to Time the Market? High Odds”
January’s Issue – “Don’t Just Find this Trade, Find It First”
- Find and profit from a V-Bottom pattern
- The entire article is here: “Trading the V-Bottom“
February’s Issue – “Sometimes It’s Not What You Trade, But When You Trade It”
- Have you ever thought that some of the better odds in trading could be happening right over the market lunch hour (EST)?
- The entire article is here: “SHORT – Lunch Time Fade“
- Here is a video that explains how our ‘Collaborate’ feature, mentioned in all the articles, works to import strategies: https://trade-ideas.54solutions.com/VideoHelp/Menu.html?video=Trade-Ideas%20Pro:%20Collaboration
- Understand the backtest results from The OddsMaker by reading the User’s Manual: https://trade-ideas.54solutions.com/OddsMaker/Help.html