Changes in Beta 5.5.82 (05/12/2022) since the release of 5.5.69 (02/25/2022):
Hidden Columns Appear before AI Strategies, AI Strategy Trades Form is Painted
- Set columns not visible by default
Alternative view to traditional top list - the "Stock Race"
- Fixed "Index was out of range" exception.
- Modified moving of race cars to not set the car symbol color to white at beginning of races. Now car symbol colors should only be red or green.
Add New Filter on Strategy Trades Form for Any Profitable/Losing Trades
- Bottom 4 filters added to AI Strategy Trades window
Add Dock Window Symbol Linking Group
- Fix for Symbol linking in some docked windows will keep reverting back even after saving my default layout
Dock Channel Bar channels with Single Column Detail SSW do not load completely when the channel loads
Single Symbol Configuration Change Doesn't Activate OK Button in Configure Window
Exception Object Reference not set to an instance of an Object
- This fixes an issue with the Real-Time Stock Race window.
Hidden Price Alert columns visible at load
- Default set to hide specific columns on load. This fixes an issue with the Price Alerts window.
Multiple Price Alerts Deletion causes “Index does not have a value” Error.
- Index method has been updated to correct this issue.
New buy sell buttons to replace b-s buttons on chart
- Multiple changes to support new Buy / Sell functionality from the Chart.
Smart Risks AI Trades gradient
- Multiple changes to support The AI Profit gradient and update display used on Charts.
Add Dock Window Symbol Linking Group
- Modified Dock Window and Docked Channel Bar to open with Pink "Dock Window" linking group and icon.
Chart Color Customization
- Now defaulting "Color On" settings per Chart Type
- Now persisting line width and line color for different chart types.
- Fix for indicator new data points not being created when new bars are created in a chart window.
Add Price Data from the Market Data Client to the Charts
- Chart Price Data is now updated at a faster rate.
Market Explorer Help page
- Update the Market Explorer help page.
Custom saved docked channel incorrectly closes all docks
- Fixed issue where loading a docked cloud layout, from a docked channel bar custom channel link, closed all windows when not specified. Now, if a cloud link is a dock window and clear previous layout is not set, the layout will load into the dock channel window replacing it, and other windows will not be closed.
Make the new Order Entry Control as the default in the Positions Grid and Order Entry window in Brokerage Plus
Unable to assign an alert strategy when creating a new trade strategy
- Fix the issue where user was not able to add an alert strategy to a trade strategy.
Exception after user edits the alert in a trade strategy but then cancels the trade strategy edit
- Fix the exception after a user is editing a trade strategy in which the alert has been replaced with another alert and then the user cancels the trade strategy edit.
Implement B+ Preferences Menu
- Adding Brokerage+ Options. Integrating into Order Entry and Positions Grids.
- Added new Order Entry Time Stop and Bracket Order images to reflect settings.
- Added logic to handle different font sizes on the Options Orders and Quick Buttons tabs. Also added logic to Position grid to handle different font sizes for custom quick buttons.
- Added 1/3 Position option to shares popup selection menu.
- Quick Button setup form - added logic to only allow user to type number of characters in Name field that will fit on button preview. Fixed Order Entry logic issue in validating order maximums for "Greater of" setting in Options -> Orders.
- Made Options->Orders: Match Positions setting default to checked/true. Fixed issue in Order Entry Control with Position Shares not getting set when match positions is turned off and keeping the Positions options from displaying on the Quantity/Share popup.
- Options->Orders: Removed Order Maximum dropdown for setting. Logic defaults to Lessor Of logic. Added holder text of "No Limit" in Order Maximum dollars and shares fields.
- Created Order Max control to display whether or not order maximums are adhered to or exceeded. Added to Trading Strategy form and Quick Button form.
- Fixed logic in quick button Apply To: Symbol Linking.
- Applied Order Maximums to quick buttons.
- Applied Order Maximums to Trade Strategies in Brokerage+. Fixed bug in Order Entry control with setting Order defaults for Quantity and Quantity type as Dollars.
- Added code to Options form to increase size to accommodate controls (if needed) and make them visible on Orders and Quick Buttons tabs. Also added autoscroll to Orders and Quick Buttons tabs.
- Options->Quick Buttons tab: added default buttons to active buttons if none have been previously added.
- Order Entry: took out resetting of fields when changing order type.
- Options -> Orders tab: Made Limit Price Offset field disabled (but still visible) when Order Type is Stop Limit and Stop Price is None Adding cancelling of Options setting changes on Cancel or close of form.
- Fixed setting of font bold checkbox after resetting font.
- Added check on close of Options form or clicking Cancel button to only prompt to discard changes if changes have been made.
- Price field increment does not stay at .01. The Increment in the Options settings window, is only for the quantity field, not the Price fields.
Fix for Limit Orders using a TIF (Time in Force) are not timing out. (Cancelling).
- Fix was to disable the custom value and increment fields unless Time In Force is set to Custom.
Risk Management Settings Not Translating into Correct Stop and Target Orders.
- Settings have been corrected and applied.
Brokerage Plus Target Order placed incorrectly when Target is set to Filter %
- Fixed logic in calculating the target price when using filter percentages.
Consolidate smart risk menu choices under properties.
Non-US number format leads to orders not being submitted via the New Manual Order Entry Panel
- Non-digit characters are stripped from the Quantity field when added via popup or default settings. Also, don't allow non-digits to be typed into Quantity field and play beep sound if they type a non-digit.
Control tab order issue in the Quick Button Edit window and the Orders tab in the Options window. Fixed field tab order on Options Brokerage+ Orders tab and Quick Button form.
When a position is closed out using the flatten button, the 'Total P&L" Approx doubles. (loss or gain) Fixed the “total-profit-doubles” bug in Total Profit.
Add Company logos to Single Stock window.
Turn off show grid line in alert window by default. Change the default GridLine user option to false.