Artificial Intelligence is slowly creeping more and more into our everyday lives and jobs. Wall Street is no different.
What makes the intersection of AI and the markets particularly interesting however is the inherent contradiction. Wall Street has long been a place that’s thrived on exploiting inefficiencies. AI, on the other hand, exists to make things more efficient.
With that in mind, Benzinga individually asked a panel of people specifically working at this intersection to give us their thoughts on how it will play out over email. The panelists are:
- Alex Lu, co-founder & CEO of Kavout, an AI firm that provides quantamental analytics
- Chris Natividad, CIO of Equbot, provider of the AI Powered Equity ETF
- David Aferiat, co-founder & managing director of Trade Ideas, an AI-powered discovery engine
- Dr. Hossein Kazemi, Ph.D. and Senior Advisor to the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Association, an internationally recognized authority on alternative investment education
- Lane Mendelsohn, vice president of VantagePoint, an AI market forecasting software
- Nikhil Dhingra, co-founder & CEO of Tradagon, a fintech company that uses AI in its signals